Friday, September 26, 2014

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week

I love old home fishing movies. This movie shows fishing in Escondido, Cal. ca. the late 1950s. It’s a great slice of Americana.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This Shapleigh Hardware “Ultra” Casting Minnow by Heddon is the belle of the ball.



This is a damn rare Buel dated spinner.



Never seen a Partridge rod go this high in my life.



This Kenns Creel is really awesome.



A Shakespeare 5-Hook Minnow is always a nice find.



This Chippewa is a beautiful lure.



Never heard of this Star Salmon plug before …



An 1899 Farlow catalog is very rare.



You don’t see many of these Montague fly reels for sale.



An Allcock Aerial is always a superb find.



I do like this Hardy Princess in the box.



Hello, Chugger Spook!


No comments: