Friday, December 27, 2013

The Friday Funhouse


The Video of the Week

This movie from the 1930s if very cool/



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

I love these weird Ocean City #350 spinning reels.



This Ocean City #604 Cradle Reel is pretty rare.



A Bill Vogt #10 bait casting rod from Heddon is pretty cool.



This Ari T. Hart set of presentation fly reels is incredible.



Wow -- this CCBC Gar is out of this world.



This So-Co surf lure is pretty darn rare.



I do like this A&I Jenning Torpedo.



Who wouldn't love this Heddon River Runt sinker in goldfish shore minnow.



Winchester (Indiana) lures are pretty rare.



Special Order Husky Plunkers are awesome.



Ambassadeur 7000s are awesome musky reels.



A CCBC Surfster in Rainbow Fire is a great find.



As always, have a great weekend, and be good to each other -- and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: