Friday, June 1, 2012

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

Montauk guide Bill Wetzel describes the mother of all striper schools.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This 1950s Staro Swiss spinning reel is pretty darn neat looking.


Vintage large Geen's patent spoon is a great British lure.


You don't see many Horrocks-Ibbotson reels in boxes like this.


1937 has one of my favorite Heddon catalog covers.


This set of three is awesome Fin Nor salmon reels.



This Talbot Premier #3 is an awesome reel.


Wow, is this Moonlight musky minnow sweet!


This Nichols fly rod is super, duper rare.



A black A&I split shot tin is a tough find.


This "00" by Heddon is an iconic bait.


A 4 Bros. "Neverfail" in the box is a fine Pflueger lure.



One of my all-time favorite lures: the Arbogast Snake.



As always, have a peaceful weekend, and be nice to each other--and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: