Friday, March 23, 2012

The Friday Funhouse

The Video of the Week

Steve Campbell of Thomas Rods has crafted the L.L. Bean 100th Anniversary Fly Rod.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This Ambassadeur 4000D is a superb reel.


A rare combination -- a Union Hardware fly rod made for McClurg's.



This Bogdan reel has some a lot of use, but is still a work of art.


These Turner Spider lures are bizarre.


This Meek #3 is a super sweet reel.


I don't believe I've ever seen this Horrocks Nature Lure on a card before…


This Ross S-3 in the box is a nice fly reel.


LOVE this Musky Pikaroon.


This set of 3 South Bend hair bugs in boxes is spectacular!


An A&I rod made by John Landman is a great find.


An early Jumbo Shiner from L&S will make someone very happy.


This Heddon Tiny Torpedo Spook in Purple is really rare.



As always, have a great weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself!

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: