Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

Did you know Carp eat baby ducks? Neither did I. Now we both know.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them
This Zane Grey Ashaway spool is a great collectable.


These Rebel Pop Rs are heating up.


A Heddon Salmon Runt in the box is a superb find.


This 7' Phillipson Preferred is an excellent bamboo fly rod.


Instant Collection Alert: Horrocks-Ibbotson mother lode.


LOVE these old Tycoon Tackle rods.


I usually don't list items without bids, but this Hardy Zane Grey is just so awesome I had to.


From the "You Never See THAT" files: A 1930s Glen L. Evans fly rod sample suitcase.


A High Forehead on Heddon Minnows is a good thing. We call it the "Nicolas Cage" Model Heddon 100.


A CCBC Open Mouth Shiner in the box with papers is driving the Chub boys mad.


Thompson fly reels are rare and nifty works of art.


One of my all-time favorite lures: the South Bend Vacuum Bait.



As always, have a great long weekend, and be good to each other--and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: