Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Funhouse

The Video of the Week:: One man is tying a rat while reciting Robert Service poems. Seriously.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

This is a rare Flotn-Cas-Tro Lite reel from California.


The Leaping Lena is a strange and interesting lure.


I like this Ernie Newman airplane ice fishing jig.


Wow, this Bud Stewart lure is amazing.


A Payne 204 is an outstanding fly rod.


This Clark half-leather top creel is really spectacular.


Clamp reels are always popular.


This beautiful Heddon Vamp in Goldfish is awesome!



An H.A. Whittemore Pflueger trade minnow is a great find.


It's never too early for Merry Christmas, Bingo style.



This Allcock Titbit is a superb British lure.

Not only is the Alcedo Micron tearing up eBay, but it's also Field & Stream's featured vintage tackle of the week.



As always, have a good and safe weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

1 comment:

Jarek said...

Hi!
Fantastic Idea!
I love "Oldshool" a lot!

My favourite reel is Penn Slammer - which looks a bit like reels from 1970s :)

Good job!

Visit my blog Fishing in Poland