Friday, February 4, 2011

The Friday Funhouse

The Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week

The vintage IGFA movie The Big Jumpers: Tarpon.



12 Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them

I love these Fin Nor Gar Wood spinning reels.


Bogdan made some great reels, including this Model O .


The Viking Frog in the box is a superb find.


Percy Wadham's Dreadnought is an outstanding find.


I LOVE Heddon Black Suckers , in any condition.


The Jim Donaly Red Fin Minnow is an incredible bait.


The Charmer is a superb lure.


Oh, the Shur-Luk Mousey and frog baits are going to make someone VERY happy.


Green scale is such an incredible color for Heddon Vamps .


Likewise, Greenback is another one of those great colors.


One of the most striking boxes is this H&I Success Spinner .


When's the last time you saw a Hastings Frog in the box?



As always, have a safe and great weekend, and be good to each other and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: