Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Funhouse

Video of the Week
A house full of Flu at the Larson Household, so we head into the weekend with a Classic Rapala commercial.



Things I Would Buy If Only I Could Afford Them
Instant Collection Alert: Shakespeare Revolutions galore!


This is an awesome Payne fly rod...love the butt on this fly rod. Wait. That didn't come out right at all.


Anyone for an entire Wedding Cake?


Crikey! ThisCCBC Dingbat in Brilliant Greenback is just awesome!


An Edwards Quadrate is always a nifty find...


A Meek No. 3 Tournament is an incredible reel.


Hello Otto Zwarg!


An Ari'T Hart reel with extra spools makes me extra jealous, considering I just bought the Ari'T Hart book!


Ah...Johnny Garland's Bagley Book. Always attracts great interest!


Hold that Tiger! Bingo Tiger!


Well, this is about the funkiest wooden reel I've ever seen.



As always, have a great weekend, and be good to each other, and yourself.

-- Dr. Todd

No comments: